Welcome to Bet Swansea, we are the perfect resource for all things related to Swansea Football fans. We offer the latest football odds and betting information, along with the finest statistics and news for Swansea football fans in the UK and around Europe.
The team have compiled some interesting data regarding Swansea City Football Club for our fans to update there knowledge with.
The Liberty Stadium is the name of the New Football Ground.
The capacity of the stadium is 20,500- However it used to be Vetch Field for over 90 years.
The record goal scorer for Swansea City is Ivor Allchurch who scored 166 goals for the club.
The record attendance for the Club is 32,796 – Held at the Vetch Field.
The Derby team is Cardiff City
They currently play in the UK Premier League
The Club was set up in 1912
- Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:12:56 +0000: Swansea City v Millwall - BBC Sport
Live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Swansea City and Millwall.
- Mon, 15 Aug 2022 18:24:09 +0000: EFL: Championship, League One & Two updates, plus listen to Squad Goals - BBC Sport
Listen to Squad Goals and follow live text updates from Tuesday's action in the Championship, League One and League Two.
- Mon, 15 Aug 2022 15:12:42 +0000: Ex-Bury & Burnley midfielder Johnrose dies aged 52 - BBC Sport
Former Bury and Burnley midfielder Len Johnrose dies aged 52, just over five years after he was diagnosed with motor neurone disease.
- Mon, 15 Aug 2022 10:06:49 +0000: 'Important week' for Swans to win over home crowd - BBC Sport
Assistant coach Matt Gill says showing more energy and aggression in the final third is "vital" for Swansea City with two home games this week.
- Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:58:21 +0000: Late Ntcham goal earns Swansea win at Blackpool - BBC Sport
Swansea City claim a first win of the season as Olivier Ntcham strikes with a late breakaway goal at Blackpool.
The Swansea FC Players have taken part in the Soccer AM – Cross Bar Challenge – Check out the video below:
The Soccer AM – Away Days Video for Swansea FC can be viewed below: