Welcome to Bet Swansea, we are the perfect resource for all things related to Swansea Football fans. We offer the latest football odds and betting information, along with the finest statistics and news for Swansea football fans in the UK and around Europe.
The team have compiled some interesting data regarding Swansea City Football Club for our fans to update there knowledge with.
The Liberty Stadium is the name of the New Football Ground.
The capacity of the stadium is 20,500- However it used to be Vetch Field for over 90 years.
The record goal scorer for Swansea City is Ivor Allchurch who scored 166 goals for the club.
The record attendance for the Club is 32,796 – Held at the Vetch Field.
The Derby team is Cardiff City
They currently play in the UK Premier League
The Club was set up in 1912
- Tue, 03 Aug 2021 18:05:06 +0000: George Byers: Sheffield Wednesday sign Swansea midfielder for undisclosed fee - BBC Sport
Sheffield Wednesday sign midfielder George Byers from Swansea City on a permanent, undisclosed deal.
- Sun, 01 Aug 2021 17:00:28 +0000: Russell Martin: MK Dons manager named Swansea City head coach - BBC Sport
Swansea City name MK Dons manager Russell Martin as their new head coach.
- Sun, 01 Aug 2021 12:14:06 +0000: Russell Martin: MK Dons manager's style would suit Swansea City, says Alan Tate - BBC Sport
Caretaker manager Alan Tate believes Russell Martin's football philosophy makes him an ideal fit for Swansea City.
- Sat, 31 Jul 2021 15:51:43 +0000: Swansea City 1-3 Southampton: Saints ease to pre-season victory - BBC Sport
Southampton continue preparations for the new Premier League season with a comfortable 3-1 win at Swansea City.
- Sat, 31 Jul 2021 11:08:10 +0000: Russell Martin: Swansea City approach MK Dons to speak to manager - BBC Sport
Swansea City approach MK Dons to speak to their manager Russell Martin about becoming their new boss.
The Swansea FC Players have taken part in the Soccer AM – Cross Bar Challenge – Check out the video below:
The Soccer AM – Away Days Video for Swansea FC can be viewed below: